Ichizu Bitch-chan (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 5 - The story of worrying about my flirtatious kouhai.

Dex-chan lover
She’s not a yandere...?
Yanderes don’t cry after all

Dex-chan lover
@Rengar
Not yandere. She has not yet threatened to or has actually stabbed anyone nor has she made plans to kidnap and amputate all of MC's limbs, forcing him to be dependent on her, for everything, for the rest of his life.

She is prime waifu material.

Hachiman from onegairu hated nice girls because they were nice to everyone and that deluded him into thinking that they were in love with him.

If shes a bitch to everyone except you then you know her love is genuine.

Dex-chan lover
ok everyone! here's a quick chart of yandere type!
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2166000?q=parent%3A2426144

learn well! if she's away from knife, have a tears, etc, doesn't mean you're safe! in fact, the danger might not be to you personally, but to anyone around you (as proven with number 3 and 7)!

that's why, if you're popular with girls.... STAY AWAY FROM ME! I don't want to be on the receiving end simply because one of your girls is jealous towards me!

@koikun the xmas editions (chpt 16 i believe, is climax ish. shame it will take a while to get there)

@MaliableTick it wont. i've already just about finished translating up to present (22 as of this time). Look forward to it, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread