Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 16.1 - My flirtatious kouhai and her “selfishness”

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having no arguement so you just bash the country instead so you can feel better about where you live. Asian parents exists in America too btw. You're throwing American around like it's an insult, based on pure stereotype biggotry and you bash other people for ignorance?

Contributor
Not really the best kind of mom here.

If your kid got a bad mark and already feel bad about it, it will not be better if you harass him.

most asian moms are like that, its just engrained in the culture for some reason

As my close friends once said with regard to education, it's better to be an average student than a straight-A one. If you are average for the majority of your school life then when you do something remarkable, you will be praised. By contrast, if you have ever once been considered "the genius" then each time a mishap happens (the one in this chapter, for instance), you are seen as a failure.
I'm Asian, and, to me, this view is both sad and, unfortunately, quite accurate.

Dex-chan lover
@EVILTRAFFICCONE Really pissed me off when I stayed and my grandma for a couple of years when I was young, and she would clean out my room.
Now.... my room was always clean, yes, I wouldn't mop it since I would have to get the carpet rug out but I never ate or walked with shoes inside my own room >.<

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle
Are you going to start comparing your numbers to 3rd world countries now like all these other geniuses?
Wow...the straw-manning when that wasn't even the point. It was to disprove what you said about school shooting being every week. You can't even follow an easy conversion and yet have the gall to talk about American intelligence. :/

I can relate to this, I'm a straight A student high school student, and I honestly don't study except when I get grilled once a month or 2 when I mess shit up, and I'm forced to study for hours on end, even if I finished completely learning the subject.
I really hate it when you have a previous track record of excellence, and you do one thing wrong and your considered a failure.
I, no joke, got a 94% on a test and got grilled out on it for 15 minutes, cause I had a 98% test average before.
Asian parents are more strict the higher you score.
My brother is a A-B student so when he get s a 94% they are chill or say good job.
I now regret being smart, which is pretty stupid.
Alright that's my stupid rant on Asian Parenting

Users who are viewing this thread