Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 22 - Spending Valentine's with my flirtatious kouhai (1)

Double-page supporter
@feha first, I never said she was drunk
second, I didnt say I was drunk, I said I wasn't sober.
third, I have literally seen someone put a knife THROUGH the tip of their pinky while carving a Thanksgiving turkey 100% sober (since the restaurant frowns on that kinda thing.) I have seen people go to do a simple julienne and stab their hands. being sober does NOT stop you from making mistakes, people who are afraid or unsued to using knives in the kitchen ( I assure you they exist) can often make simple mistakes, I was simply saying that even if you know how to use a knife and are confident in the use of it, you can still make mistakes (mine was thinking a Boston creme pie would make for a great snack while "chiefing the Herb" as it were.

I have also straight peeled the nail and tip of my pinky off once while trying to peel a particularly stupidly shaped potato, completely sober, you learn from your mistakes but you still make them, no amount of training will ever make you 100% perfect, you're still human. I don't hold potatoes like I used to, you get taught better handling and techniques as you go.

I actually don't typically go anywhere near my knives( I keep them shaving sharp) or stove when I am..elevated.... but well I just rewatched Chef Johns video on boston creme pie the other day and realized I had all the stuff to make it...and none of the brain cells to tell me not to.....

have any of you people even gone to cooking school? I'm not saying there were a lot of accidents, but a cut here and a slip there, happens more frequently than you'd think.

edit: it got longish so I hid it behind a spoiler wall for the benefit of others. and I did say to not do what I did in my original post.

I can a lil’ bit sympathize with them cutting their fingers.
It’s said that you need to make your other hand into a cat’s paw right? I tried doing that and ended up slicing around 1cm long (not deep) off of my skin in the joint near the nails right when i looked at the video of the food i was trying to cook. I raised my hand holding the knife higher than my other hand so i ended up including my skin XD

Contributor
@ShunZephyr

parody25.png

Dex-chan lover
The dad is the last person I would want to be a rival towards...

Double-page supporter
@Darkmeep XD as funny as it would be to see someone try to cook with chainmail gloves on, they do have cut resistant gloves that are pretty nice for avoiding small cuts and accidents

Dex-chan lover
How the hell do you mangle your hands in the making of chocolate? Especially if you go by the easy/trope-y route of just melting it into a mould. Do you keep the bar in your fucking hand while cutting it? Besides, how the hell do you expect the taste to magically change with the shape. You use a chocolate with a certain taste, you get chocolate with that taste. Sometimes I wonder if the authors are so busy in trying to fall into all these same tropes, that they forget what thinking is. ffs.

Yet here I am still reading it and getting soul diabetes from the sweetness. Heart cares little about retardation, it seems.

Is he crying of joy for receiving chocolates from his daughter
Or is he crying in sadness for Senpai not getting her handmade chocolates
Or is he crying due to being forced to eat those terrible chocolates

Thos might have been cupcakes

Users who are viewing this thread