Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 49 - Story Of Wanting To Touch A Straightforward Bitch Kouhai

Group Leader
Run, Senpai, run and never look back. This girl's a yandere in the making and your life will become absolute hell!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda makes me wonder for how much longer the Author wants to continue their relationship status and when he finally decides to let them date

Goddamnit, we were on the verge of greatness, if she just opened her eyes later....

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez, good luck with your exams, that shit's hard yo. Hope you can pass them and keep delivering fluff for the masses!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

As a college graduate I was always worried about my exams too so I prayed to St. Joseph of Cupertino, patron saint of flyers and test takers. He must have done something good because I passed every exam with B+ or higher so give him a try. Plus the old addage "Knowledge is good but a Prayer never hurt either."

Dex-chan lover
Good luck on your exam. Well I completely understand not having motivation to study. The best way to find motivation to study is probably to just study and the motivation will just come along the way or so I heard.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck on your exams, mine are coming up also. I recommend meditation if you're too stressed

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread