Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 55 - A Story About Being Pranked By A Straightforward Bitch Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
>then, it's a prank
*proceeds to charge at senpai with a hatchet in hand while her friend films from the bushes*

yeah im tired too of coments like, "this needs ntr" fuck off with your fetish you degenerate

Fed-Kun's army
Where can I get the same kohai? Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
No. There is NEVER a good reason to be an abusive parent. I used to be beaten, then my father decided to move on to psychological pain instead. The only thing he achieved was that I feared him instead of trusting.

As for the abuse, i also think the mother needs guidance in raising kids. Yes, it's not that bad, as in could be worse but it's still not a good way to raise someone. But she does mean well by what she does, so she just needs to see that senpai will be fine if he gains more freedom.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how you're trying to excuse the mother's actions. Abuse is abuse no matter how you look at it. Her intentions is ultimately hurting the child. Also yes, you may had it worse and while you say it had a positive effect on you, that's not true for everyone. I was beaten the same way as you were and I developed deep psychological trauma from it. It made me afraid of making mistakes because of the consequences that would occur from it.

Abuse is abuse, plain and simple. It shouldn't be justified. Just because you're incapable of parenting properly doesn't mean you should physically or verbally abuse your child.
All it really does is set your child to cut contact with you, leaving you to die pretty much alone.

You get better results incentivising someone to do well, not making them scared of doing poorly, it just harms them later in life.

Totally not speaking from experience here.

Group Leader
@FriendlyFoe9908 you are literally excusing her by saying there's a good reason for her being abusive and that it's not much compared to being physically beaten (both are horrible and fuck you up big time in different ways). At nearly 30 I am dealing with a lifetime of fear and inadequacy thanks to my parents. Violence is a sign of weakness and makes you think that it's okay to abuse others.

Users who are viewing this thread