Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 55 - A Story About Being Pranked By A Straightforward Bitch Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation OP

you did a good job explaining, don't mind the comment section too much

keep up the great work 👍

Double-page supporter
just dropping by to say that child abuse is never acceptable and fuck you if you think otherwise~~~~

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidsword I don't know if he fixed what he said or not, but he clarified that he himself wasn't smacked in an abusive way and that he didn't think it was ok for the mom of the MC to do that. I do think he should read the comment section, but I don't think he's an idiot, I think you're the idiot for bashing on people for an issue that has been corrected.

Double-page supporter
@Zinon Yes, I saw the backpedaling. No, he’s still an idiot. Thanks for your input though, because I definitely care about what some weeb on mangadex has to say.

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidsword Dammit it's a hypocrite, crazy how you get upset at someone for causing a misunderstanding due to the fact that ENGLISH ISN'T THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE, almost as if it's harder for them to talk in depth about something serious like that without sounding awkward because they haven't known how to speak or write english their whole lives, unlike most of us in the comment section.

Edit: I just made a similar mistake myself, the above statement could be interpreted as "People shouldn't talk about serious matters unless they are speaking/typing in their native language" which isn't what I meant, what I meant was "People speaking in languages other than their native one can sometimes have a hard time getting what they mean across and slip up more often, in normal conversation/statements it's brushed off by people reading it, but when they stumble in serious discussion it will be more noticeable due to the severity of the conversation". Things like that happen to everyone no matter what language and how well you know it, and it's obvious that the less you know the language the more likely it is to happen, but it can still happen to people with extreme knowledge of the language.

Users who are viewing this thread