Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 10 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Watch the doublestandard come into play here.

The guy is a stalker!? We should call the police and ban him from shows!
Oh, you're the stalker? That's fine then, just don't let the public find out.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she explains why she loves him, maybe that will also show us why her "love" is so incredibly abusive.

Dex-chan lover
@Graywing @MaTu94

Oh, I wouldn't worry so much about that. Knowing her personality and her obsession with him, she'll likely to go all 'Happy Sugar Life' on her idol friend if that ever happens. Well, I guess that would be one way to solve it...

Dex-chan lover
Didn't see that one coming, but I think this is character progression...?

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, and she did kinda jump the gun in assuming he was the one stalking her. I hope she gets proper help to channel her emotions healthy and get a group of people who will support her in doing so.

Please no. I hate the yandere psycho lesbian arcs in manga, and this series has enough unlikable characters as it is @Hollow7F

MD@Home
If she did call the police, and check the tenant records, they would see he has lived there longer than her.
Also, just because he wears a disguise at the concert, he is automatically a stalker? Maybe he is embarrassed or something you stuck up bitch.

@czarisyn

That accusation must’ve come out of somewhere. Apparently she’s been stalked before so her friend is just using that pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread