Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 10 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Oh so she’s aware what she’s doing is messed up lmao

Man I wonder how the friend will react, my guesses are:

A) she’s a yandere and loves her fellow idol so she’ll get really jealous

or

B) she’s also manipulative and twisted, and knew what her friend was up to but just wanted to hear her say it (and potentially black mail her too)

Is this the last one we got? I recall based translator said he didn't know where manga raws were and this only went up to 57. Really hope we get more.

Dex-chan lover
Would be even funnier if she also fell in love with MC and became competition.

What makes them so sure the police will take their side? The guy literally lived there first. And if there's any investigations the police can find the hidden cameras that she planted in MC's room.

That intense af scene, and then just a happy little "Thank you NotJim99 for helping with the translations!"

Didn't know what we actually need for development is just someone who (probably) thinks normally.

Are we about to see her friend turn like her but towards her? Would be fun. Also quite alright for her to finally state her feelings, but I kinda expected her to be a better schemer than just blurting it all out in a panic, still good though.

Dex-chan lover
@randomuser53 cause Japanese police system with 99.99% conviction rate guilty until proven innocence such an amazing system perfect for the #metoo.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I'm surprised by how many people are surprised she didn't make the whole thing a big shitshow. Come on, she made it clear from the get-go she actually likes him, even if in a totally f'ed up way. The question was just how she would get out of the situation without dooming herself and her crush.

Users who are viewing this thread