Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 13 Ch. 75

Kek isn't it a bit too late to act like that bitch? I know this is a stretch but I hope MC finds out the she bugged his room and placed a tracking device on him.

This is exactly the type of toxicity you try to avoid in life bruhhhh

My dude deserves to get a better girl

should have been just trying get isekai'd at this point. this bitch isn't worth at all

Wow, the amount of people here that aren't happy with this act of hers are amazing, I mean, what do you expect from a person with a twisted personality in the first place lol

Don't go there author... good for her that she change her mind in the moment she saw he

Dont think this manga end up with happy ending LOL. Just drama and ntr waste of time

Dex-chan lover
So, it's possible that she got scared of losing him since he didn't respond to her text. And, as an effort to keep him around, she decided to actually act like a decent human being for once.

honestly, at this point, I'm expecting her to pull a Bill Cosby and drug him and force him to be with her that way

Fed-Kun's army
The dude in the background will be the cafe dude returning his backpack. He'll recognize bitch as another classmate too.

I don't think she was his bully then but I think she was an otaku in secret and didn't speak up.

Although she DID say she likes to see people suffer, so maybe she's just the childhood bitch...

Ok i feel like he knows whats going on but hes to scared to ask or try to confirm it i got this from the face and reactions hes had to when shes watching him

Dex-chan lover
The middle school guy is going to find them when trying to give the mc back his backpack and he will recognize mika as the bully, isn't he? Drama incoming boyos.

Users who are viewing this thread