Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Now lets see this girl's past, and for what dumb reason she always want's to see the MC suffering...

Double-page supporter
the spineless mc is totally megabrained and knew the idol was his classmate all along. totally not spineless

Omg don't tell me he was Mika's fan cuz he knew she was his middle school classmate? Can't wait for the next update, thanks so much!!

Dex-chan lover
What if he loved her for what she was, even if plain and meek, and now he’s a supporter of her idol-self but still feels something for her old version?

Dex-chan lover
latest
@Alexlimpbizkit

Fed-Kun's army
bruh 3 month time skip

i swear most time skips i read come outta fokin no where

Dex-chan lover
Shift blame hu well depends on what he did idk if it can top stalking and abuse though.

Dex-chan lover
So they went to the same middle school and it took 78 chapters for that to come up? Also some random schoolmate just happened to remember all these people he obviously barely interacted with (I couldn’t even recognize my classmates if I ran into them a weekend after class at a store; you’re telling me this guy fully remembers the names of two classmates that seemed to be very unpopular in school AND recognize then years later and one of them had a complete image change?!). This forced conflict feels not only unnecessary and pointless, but also so rushed and out of nowhere that it messes with the flow of the entire story. A good conflict would have been someone posting about them dating and him facing hardship (that she didn’t facilitate, so wouldn’t stand for) and her career in danger. That could have also just served a climax. This however relies too heavily on the past and information and context clues we’ve never gotten. There’s way too much needed to go into this (how traumatic his school life was that he blocked out the memory; why she became an idol; how she feel in love with him) that just distracts too much from the main story. The worse problem is a whole lot more needed to have been said in earlier chapters. You can’t wait 70 chapters in to say “actually these characters knew each other years ago” and then focus on that for conflict. The following timeskip REALLY did not help. Considering how much focus was on him recognizing her seeing what actually happened after that seems fairly important. The story was on a fine tract before. A basic explanation of him being her first and most loyal fans makes for a fine reason of why she likes him. We were on the road to nice progress and there was room for easy conflict. This feels like the author took a hard left off the nice highway and no we’re on some bumby side road to nowhere’sville.

Banned
what a skip.I dont know why the author decided to end it at 100 chapters only. if he didnt say that or decide it, probably could of given himself alittle more wiggle room.

Dex-chan lover
Was she a dorky, braided, glasses girl in the past? This manga keeps on getting better and better!

Users who are viewing this thread