Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
daily reminder that she mentally abused him and you have to be someone who is prone to being abused or gaslighted (this type of people does exist and are the type to justify their partner's abuse) to make you feel all warm inside in case you are in the same situation as the MC

le3

Dex-chan lover
The cat's pov

NekoguruiMinakosan448610.jpg
Manga: Nekogurui Minako san

How.... What... I don't even know what I feel right now, or what the question first. That cat took twice as long to draw as the whole chapter, and apparently this kid suffered a brain injury and forgot a whole ass person he (might have?) known. Crazy-chan likes stinky pussy, and now she's caught by Amnesia-kun?!

I don't even know.

I may be wrong since my english isnt that good, but, isnt it implied he actually didnt forget, more like he refused to remember? Cause i see people saying he had amnesia and all that and im sure thats not the case

Fed-Kun's army
@nek333 you're right, it is implied that he didn't actually forget, and seems like he's just suppressing the memory. But his childhood friend saw a picture of Mika and instantly recognized her by the fang, yet he watches her everyday and even meets her in person regularly, yet nothing. And now he remembers it all. imo It all just screams of a Dissociative disorder. If that is the case, something really traumatic is gonna happen to mc. Next couple chapters are gonna be interesting..

Dex-chan lover
insanely accurate and realistic "I don't want any of that kissy shit" cat-face lmao

Group Leader
It's always a cat. It's always "I fell in love with them because they were nice to a cat." What is up with that? All dem lonely scmucks should just import some stray cats to their neighborhood and get all the guys and ladies.

Where should I get them? Do they still sell cats on Ebay?

who remembers to dog from elfen lied? I think that's gonna happen to the cat

Fed-Kun's army
So now the tables have been turned. We all thought that MC was an outsider/otaku who was being bullied and that FMC either had regrets or participated. Now we find out that FMC was the outsider/loner??

Users who are viewing this thread