Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.5 - True End

Editor: "Author-san, readers hated your ending, you need to fix it, if you want them buying your next work"
Author: "Ok, time-jump is the easiest way to fix it. Let me google "time leap manga tropes"
Editor: "Ok, this should do the trick, approved"

Fed-Kun's army
Our boy and girl just needed some space. They weren't happy with where they are, with the present, and what they were, the past. And now that they've matured and bettered themselves, they're ready to put everything behind, and face the future, together. This was nice. I'm glad to have read this.

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Dekinai Scans for translating this !

Ending still suck tho

Yep... after a whole rollercoaster of emotion between hatred and pity... finally we have a happy ending.... :')

Also, thanks for always scanlanting it DekinaiScan-san

That was a whole lot of wasted time, I mean I guess they needed to clear their heads but they'd already come clean and they had mutual love, leave the drama and acting at the door and don't waste 4 years not cherishing each other. . . Aside from that, well it ended happily and I appreciate it.

Fed-Kun's army
And I knew it, there has to be the "good ending".

For her, at least. I mean, the guy doesn't care about all of her past bullshits? They random met again and fucked and lives happily ever after?

This manga was good until the chapter she ran away from his house.

2/10

Users who are viewing this thread