Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 98

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen people get back together after worse in mangas lol. Everyone's so triggered lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest i just want this to end sooner so i can live in peace and move on and Fuck Drama shit

The mc is fucking insane or only in it for the coochie. If it was me I would fucking gas it maybe even call the police and set out a restraining order.

Idk about Japan, but they got some extreme masochistic culture in terms of the dudes there. Sorry but I can’t degrade myself like that.

@ammatrax

Idk about Japan, but they got some extreme masochistic culture in terms of the dudes there. Sorry but I can’t degrade myself like that.

imo its more like "its ok since she`s hot". like, we have manga where girls outright threaten guys with false rape accusations, adult women going after teenage boys, or the whole onee-shota garbage, yet majority of readers have no problem with that. also the whole yandere stuff.

Aggregator gang
So she does all these mindgames to him and the guy just says "It's fine" anyways. I'd be livid as hell. This women is the very embodiment of toxic.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly there's no telling what will happen to the dude if he left her there seeing how she reacted to him grinning or whatever. Dude's just trying not to get chopped up at this point.

I must be seriously retarded to have read 98 chapters of this

Fed-Kun's army
I must be seriously retarded to have read 98 chapters of this

Glad I wasn't the only one~~~

I mean, I have no faith what so ever in the MC but for fuck sake he really said "How'd you get so good at stalking?" and is so calm and normal with Basically, the worse type of person but guess she's hot, always wins in the end ha.

Aggregator gang
im amazed how far this stupid premise had gone. and yet ive been reading it all this while

Dex-chan lover
Good to see this is not ending with somebody dying, or so it seems.

On the one hand, he gets hot, virgin idol pussy.
On the other hand, he (and his children if he lasts that long) is gonna get School Days'd the moment they have a fight or misunderstanding.

...Worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread