Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.5 - True End

Contributor
Bruh True End wasn't much better than the regular end. What, they decided to move in together without even being at the point where they kiss each other goodbye? And we only got like 5 pages of functional-relationship-epilogue.

Shame. Pacing was always a problem for this manga but too bad it got like 100x worse right at the end.

Dex-chan lover
The author couldve just used this setting where theyre already a couple and draw them in their daily life, and i would read the fuck out of them. Missed opportunities, GGWP.

Holy sh*t, what a f*ck fest 6/10 I may consider read it again. I just hope the serialization just stick to the "I bully you because I find your flustered face cute" instead of "I was terribly bullied at young so I'll stalk you and psychologically destroy you and then blame you for it even if you are not at fault" (LMAO LN title right there) jeez

ok, was this REALY fucking fast, or did they timeskip a little inside the chapter(i know they timeskip between chapter 100 and chapter 100.5) because otherwise, what

Dex-chan lover
wonderful my heart is full. at least this manga gave some closure so im. bit biased that way

Dex-chan lover
@NotJim99

I'll hold on setting it as Completed for now, then. Enjoy your well deserved rest, friend. And thank you again.

Dex-chan lover
I'll take it.
At least they didn't leave it open ended.

Yay love to see the futures of couples so I can rest happy believing they'll always be together.

Users who are viewing this thread