Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_static_zuko_-_that_can_t_be_it_where_s_the_rest_of_it_smaller.gif

So basically:
- FMC got bullied and MC basically pretended nothing happened in school
- MC was sorry later and FMC was just fucking with him this entire series
- They finally make up and chat like before but FMC is like "I don't deserve this" and runs
- MC isn't even gonna try and chase her down, just sit in his room
... 🤔😓😱💀

Either end will be MC finally finding her, or just an afterword from author talking about it - I can't even with this. 😑

Dex-chan lover
Second series today to utterly cuck me from a satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
If the true end doesn't give this guy an all-expenses paid stay at the sanitarium until he finds a new love I'm gonna not be happy

Dex-chan lover
You know, i wish "i can't forgive myself" situations were not resolved with running away this frequently. "You stay here as a punishment" sits much better with me. Not sure if i seen that since Grisaia's Amane.
A part of me wants author to not finish it in a usual way.

Mace Windu A Simp Lord?

I don't know why I expected this piece of shit manga to have a decent ending. Welp good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
what the heck is this. Well, I know the theme of this story, but i am still feel bitter about the ending.

what in damnation have you done to me, author. I stick to this manga, hoping for some good redemption or some satisfy ending, but all i have this feeling...

bitter.

there better be a good epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I’ll hold my final judgement until the special chapter but wtf is this??!! I mean is 3rd times the charm really what it takes? Thanks for the translations.
@justforthelulz Jesus the serialization being a bigger train wreck makes me not want to check it out at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh, just leave her man, and oh, in the end, she just runs with "punishment" as her excuse. Jeez, many mangas just make the girls like this forgivable, but when it comes to boys, when they're running away like this, the world seems hate them, all their colleagues mock them, their beloved ones loathe them, etc. Authors seem always like this.

Users who are viewing this thread