Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
if true ending bonus isnt what we all think it is I'm gonna be extremely upset and im sure author wouldn't like random online people to be upset over his work as thats a primary benchmark of success

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess as a silver lining they didn't get together in the end. Bitch still got away with all of her bullshit and got an entirely undeserved "redemption arc", but at the very very least it's not a happy ending.

After all that shit she did them mfs didn’t get together in the end wtf

Thx for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Disappointing because I wanted the ship. But realistically justified. She was a literal bitch for 70 chapters.

Aggregator gang
Now I say this deserve much worse rating. Ugh author.

Thanks for the series 🖤

To be honest, It's appropriate that they didn't get together. the FeMC got scarred by her past life thinking the MC turned against her. She did those creepy things out of revenge and found out the MC was not even with the "bullies", imagine the guilt she felt after that.

And the MC found out that he was being toyed around emotionally, you can't just shake that off. Some of you guys might disagree but I think this is a responsible move for both MCs. You can't just get in a relationship with someone especially right after you find out that the person was manipulating you mentally, would there still be trust after that?

Dex-chan lover
That's an ending?
If I try to recap the series. It will not even take a minute to explain everything.
Well, better than nothing I guess.

If I had one chance, one opportunity to recover my time spent on reading one particular manga, then this would be it.

If the epilogue is this disappointing too then I will give it 1 rating even though I don't rate series like ever.

I feel like the MC kind of got fucked in this one, and never stopped getting fucked.
The FMC obviously didn't deserve a happy ending, but the MC did. He literally did nothing wrong. His crime was he smiled at her and she took it the wrong way. And despite being the bigger man, he still ends up with jack shit beyond major emotional abuse.

What was even the point of this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread