Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

@Ingired
No, he started as an obsessed idol fan and he ended as an obsessed idol fan, he didn't move anywhere. The girl did, she used him as a target to exorcise her demons and that's all. It only worked because she used the guy with the weakest will instead of any of her actual abusers.

Dex-chan lover
Well, fuck this dumpster fire. I knew this thing was going off the rails, but this ending was just absolute cancer.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was saying "shit characters, but at least they didn't get together, so the ending is good."

Then there is the special chapter now?

If they "meet again and get in love again" after this ending I'll be pissed

Dex-chan lover
Probably one the worst endings and manga I’ve ever wasted my time on lol

Wow what a crappy ending, most boring way they could possibly end it. Didn't get together, didn't have a dramatic rejection, nobody got stabbed. Just dull, 2 characters who were both asses just decide to not bother with each other anymore and nobody really cares. Just felt like a waste of time.

What bullshit. Kinda wish I just never started it. I just feel like a dumbass because I can't even remember when I enjoyed it anymore.

If this is the ending i like it, simple they had a fucked up relationship if its ever gunna work they need a complete reset

Aggregator gang
What?? I know the story is fucked up but what's with the ending? It feels really empty. Like what the fuck is this??

Double-page supporter
Unless they're meeting again 15 years from now, I couldn't possibly be forced into giving a shit about the epilogue.

The real abusive relationship has always been the mangaka and the readers. I expected a shitty ending but somehow this still makes me angry. 10/10 emotional abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread