Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
At least it seems there will be a proper conclusion next chapter and they didn't do what "Does She Like Me!?" just did.

Dex-chan lover
At least he didn’t stick the dick in crazy...that’s why I’m scared for 100.5 ; he’s an idiot but he’s safe for now

i dont quite "get" why people say this is a dumbsterfire,
honestly it would be far more of a dumbsterfire if they went and got together imidiatly. yes, She is a terrible person for how she tried (and managed) to torment him, but nothing she did was actualy harmfull, baring the Cameras, thats... thats just messed up no excuses there, thats just fucked up and should not be romantizied in any way, like at all.

Everything else, while certainly wrong and definitly not healthy, can be indeed explained by the reason given, its not making it ok, and the MC forgiving her is indeed a REALY REALY boring way to end it
But at least she shows signs of knowing she is wrong, she tried to change at the end if only slightly, and the fact she is the one who says she cant forgive herself does mean something to me, a childhood trauma can lead you to do messed up things.

the fact she recognizes that she fucked up and isnt imidiatly going out with him is a good thing for me personaly. it shows she knows its wrong.

Why bait the "happy" ending if you're not going to deliver.

What a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Zero101
This!
Absolutely This!!

Everyone just can't imagine themselves spied like the MC.

Did really people can easily forgive someone that placed hidden camera in someone else's house, and watched every single moment, especially when the MC masturbate (and she even do it too when watching it)?

How?
It's beyond forgiveness.
Even less something that can make someone fall in love.
And after everything she did, she blame everything to him, like was his fault.

To me THIS is the happy ending, the MC is finally free of his stalker and can have a normal life again.

Unfortunately I can bet that in the true ending they comeback together because "love".
And that would be the worst ending.
The MC condemned to spend the rest of his live with a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
You manipulative, sadistic, bipolar, leading-on SKANK!! My poor boy has been simping for you for ages and you disappear again smdh. these people are both hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread