Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam
Worst part is she'll probably get away with all this and they'll probably end up going out by Chapter 100. All I want from this trainwreck is for him to call her out for what an absolute cunt she's been and cut off all ties. Don't even give her a chance of gaining any sense of satisfaction from this nonsense. But knowing the author...

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it, he smiled when he saw her, but it turned into a nervous smile because he was afraid and didn't know what happened. She took that to the extreme, completely deviating reality into a form of "love" that see suffer as a form of relief.
Poor dude, instead of being confronted like normal people would do, he got entangled in this weird and danger situation.
Ps. Is she really good at cutting hair? Because that was really well done, when I imagine someone crazy cutting hair, it would be a total mess

You guys realize they could get together and it would be bad and horrible and that would be a good story right? Like not everything has to happen the way you want each character to act for it to be good. Sometimes a story where things go wrong and people pick the worst possible options is more interesting and engaging then a story in which everyone logically solves their problems. I hope this story has been as good as I've thought of it as, because theres some things in it that make me feel like its going for more then the outside packaging suggests, but we'll see in the next few chapters...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!
RUN BASTARD, RUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!

For the record I kinda like the ending. It sure ain't happy but it makes sense. If they got together I feel like that'd be the clinical definition of an unhealthy relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
On a scale of 1 to JUMP OUT A FUCKING WINDOW TO ESCAPE, this a solid, make sure you start shotting from behind, so what you're running from can't catch you.

ayo wth am i reading, i was hoppin for a rom com, then i get this????? I shouldve known when the goddam gps and camera were placed.... now its too late to drop and i have to see this through

POOR MASAKI-KUN ONLY SHOWN LITTLE SMILE TO FUMIKA WHILE GETTING BULLIED
GOT FUCKED UP IN THE FUTURE

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember him laughing, but I guess she could have taken his weird smile as him trying to hold back his laughter?

Users who are viewing this thread