Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 95

MD@Home
Could have been a nervous laugh...yet that constitutes enough for her to torment him, yet doesn't go after the actual bullies who caused the pain. Now she has a sharp object (scissors) in close proximity.

Fed-Kun's army
@piay123
i guess because she's surrounded with those bullies then she become unstable and thought everyone near her, including him, laughed at her

She chooses to harass him,a bystander, instead of the people that actually bullied her in her youth?

My guess is that the author needs to find justification for female lead's borderline harassment against the mc (aside wanton cruelty) so author-sensei pulled out this nonsensical 'youth bullying revenge' plot but that only makes everything more convoluted since mc is a beta male and participating in youth bullying will be out of character for him,so author has no choice but to make him a literal bystander.Huh.
This makes me even less sympathetic to the female lead.It makes me think that she is a coward and causes me to lose interest in this 'confrontation'

Dex-chan lover
She's crazy... that much is obvious and she acted out of her insanity.

The worst part... is that he'll end up apologizing to her, then soon everything will be forgiven and they will start dating. Mark my words... that's the kind of shitshow this is and we'll all along for the ride toward the end of this unfinished train track.

Contributor
Lmao so this is all because he made an awkward smile for a second when he didn't know how to react to her being bullied? Goddamn that is some next level escalation!

Im suggest
images

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for both of them, the mc hasn't done anything wrong but he's suffering from collateral damage while Mika probably believes pretty much everyone is after her due to all the bullying and her own parents treating her like shit.
Man, I really hope this will not end with the idol stabbing the otaku.

Why go after him? If the FMC want to fuck with people, it should be with the one who bullied her.

Probably tormenting him specifically because she liked him and he liked her and in a way he betrayed her?

Users who are viewing this thread