Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
I can see I'm one of the few that want a happy couple ending. I get why you don't like her, but some of the comments here are overboard imo.

Double-page supporter
What? Wtf was that? I don't know what i was expecting but this is just ehhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@ElfWastaken lol what can i have that source plz I'm intrigued ( it's not The Unattainable Flower's Twisted Bloom)

The author should have planned this out better. In the beginning the manga was about an Idol who couldn't stand the fact she was in live with an otaku, and tried to get him to hate his favorite idol so they could date. Then it turned into a teasing mange. Now it's just vanilla ending.

The author missed a chance to make this an epic ending...

When the frame said she didn't come back to the apartment for a month the author should have then showed MC wondering where she went after she retired. Then shift to the final chapter where FMC is moving into an apartment next door to ANOTHER boy who's somewhat passively connected to her bullying...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing "see you later" means that they're dropping the idol/otaku relationship and will meet again as MAN AND WOMAN.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Either that or "see you later" means "I'll see you back at our apartments"

Dex-chan lover
I’m still hoping for a last chapter drama, like after saying “see you later” she disappears from her life forever, leaving him devastated.
Would be deserved, considering the idiotic way he forgave her.

Dex-chan lover
there's no such thing as a happy ending when you're manipulated/manipulating like this. take off the rose tinted glasses and gaze at the waving red flags. irl or not, i know. i've been there. there is no light at the end of the tunnel, nor there is a pocket of air in this sinkhole. there is only a spiraling abyss, that gets tighter and tighter as you go.

Users who are viewing this thread