Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
So, we just swept all those shits he went through because of her shenanigans under the rug ? Seriously ?

I think its a fitting end. Both will still have to face their trauma but they will pull through together.

And then she gets hit by a truck and we wash our hands of this sordid affair. What the actual fuck happened.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only time I'm gonna be really mean on a comment, but not intending I didn't like the manga (as I said before, the world of manga is the only one this type of situations can happen, and I love it).
As said everything above, man the power of pussy is strong in this one, and I mean it in all the ways, as shown in this very chapter.

Dex-chan lover
if you read this whole thing you factually would be the type of dude to forgive mika tan to fuck. youve already proven you enjoy this

Why do I feel like she will die and traumatize our MC for the rest of his life?

Contributor
............... happy end? man she's fucking twisted and i read The Unattainable Flower's Twisted Bloom

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE i think this one started off way worse than twisted bloom ever was but that could just be my opinion and what im desensitized to

Dex-chan lover
@nzpieface is that the one where
the husband got insecure and fucked a girl that was once a guy?
if it's that one, then just thinking about it makes me fumes. Nvm, don't read my spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread