Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I would've yeeted the panties and been like sorry it wasn't yours probably since its trash now

So, apparently, this is being serialized! (I got a DM from a group that's apparently going to work on it, they asked me for help but I politely refused since I have no experience and only started translating it out of sheer autism after reading that "creative" translation.) So I'm just going to catch up with the current raws and then drop it.
Edit: I'll translate the serialized version too.

Dex-chan lover
"You're disgusting"

Could someone move a giant ass mirror to her face ?

At this point she's just plain evil, she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him just see him suffer.

Dex-chan lover
people complain about tsundere females but those people have never read a proper sadist manga. Poor dude is gonna get mindbroken and move away

This mango is for people disappointed with the serialized Nagatoro. Let's see if this gets also toned down.

Ookaay

I dislike this type manga but im still read it
Am i masochist?

Dex-chan lover
Great, with the last two chapters:
- if someone else have seen him hiding the bra, he could be accused of being a thief and a pervert (after her post)
- he tried to be gentle and now he’s probably feeling the worst person on earth -even if he knows the truth- because the idol he likes thinks badly of him

If he not hangs himself in the next 3-4 chapters he’s a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread