Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
at some point you'd think he'd start to wonder if she's schizophrenic or something with all of her different reactions

God dang, Ima need truck-kun to give this B a reality check. She out here torturing the dude smh.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is so lame I am dropping there not damn point in this and what if she was having sec with another man and she goes after him eww hard skip on these she better lie on that part this manga is horrible

Dex-chan lover
Dude is kinda dumb to fall for that one given how the chick even reacted to seeing him come back home despite knowing he is her neighbor, the other plots made sense but here i feel he is being dumb.

Though he sure is tough, lots of people would have already jumped off a bridge at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultharian Nah, he's too easily manipulated to just avoid her. Still, it's only a matter of time before he goes completely insane, which is probably her plan in the first place.

Double-page supporter
This is the kind of manga where I genuinely want something fucked up to happen, like the MC just kills himself, and to then see where shit goes, just to punish this monstrous bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho Nah, she pretended to react to seeing him in front of his door in the previous chapter, she called him a stalker as he left his school in this chapter though.

Users who are viewing this thread