Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Power Uploader
@BalrogDeMorgoth It makes sense though. If you open your door and see your neighbor (who you suspect of stalking you) right there, you have the ground to think that he was waiting just to catch a glimpse of you.
The brilliant thing is that she waited for that exact moment when he was standing outside to show up, making it looks like he was waiting for her.

@BalrogDeMorgoth on the previous chapter she pretended to be afraid of him because she thinks he is stalking her, sort of like "I'll wait for him to leave before i do" she not pretending to be surprised of him been outside his own home. On this one she is pretending he followed to her school because they are not suposed to know where each other study at.

@havelmom
I have a problem with interpreting this as a sign of affection, sure she gets a kick out of it and sometimes gives him some attention to get him back on the self destruction path, but I don't think we see anything that would suggest she likes him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he hardcore avoids he after this. I get shes an S, but honestly the relationship she is forcing between them is just for her our amusement.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else here waiting for a galaxy brain twist where the mc figured her out a while ago and has just been playing along to enjoy the interactions. like maybe not knowing about the cameras or anything but at least that shes watching and fucking with him

Dex-chan lover
I'd argue the main issue this plot is inherently aggravating is not because of the degree of abuse, but because the boy has 0 agency and we are initially meant to think of him as a NEET with a very fragile mental state...so the fact that this is all delivered in the most surface-level way possible is just makes this an even harder sell.

Need another girl thrown into this to jazz this up some. Just to stir the pot.

Dex-chan lover
I saw 50 comments and I knew this was gonna be spicy, but come the fuck on.

Her logic at this point makes no sense. Before, it was clear she liked him but was just fucking with him.

Now, it seems like she's trying to make him kill himself. Like if people find out the idol is claiming she's being stalked, he's going to be harassed to a ridiculous degree and it's gonna lead the end of his social life, make it harder for him to live and just be a pain.

Agreed. I think if another person takes interest in him and helps him emotionally, it's gonna lead to the idol going through some tough realizations of how she's been treating MC and it may make her reflect on her actions. @Kite722

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I think her goal is to isolate him from everything and everyone else and make him so vulnerable that he can only feel at ease when she is around.

le3

Dex-chan lover
This is wholesome horrible. Live strong MC kun!

Dex-chan lover
How ironic.

I keep holding out for that wonderful moment of catharsis...

Users who are viewing this thread