Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
God, is she such a venomous thot, the progat at least defended himself, even if he was about to cry on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
No. Mmmno, it was the worst answer. The correct answer was moving out.

Double-page supporter
it hurts so much I still dont know why the hek am I reading this

@nobaka "@REMasher ... @justforthelulz >acting like finding affordable housing as a student is easy he should totally ignore her, but she keeps dropping JUST enough encouragement to keep him from doing it"

I think the housing is going to cost far less than his freedom if someone would have overheard their conversation and called the cops on them. If the cops were called, it would have put her in the position to either say she was completely wrong (therefore she would lose her hold on him completely... not happening with her personality) or having to go through filing a charge on the scene. Don't forget she confronted him in the hallway accusing him of being a stalker... she can't sell it using a whisper or her normal volume level (unless she speaks really loud normally, don't know how thin the walls are but someone with good hearing could have heard it without opening a door, or someone turning a corner, or coming up/down an open staircase. In the past she'd play sounds of sex from her speakers towards his room, this implies their place isn't sound proof enough that someone can't overhear it through a door which blocks less sound in most cases than a wall), and all it would have required is someone just overhearing this.

I also don't know if she drops enough encouragement if this was a real situation. Sure she is spying on him and can assess some of the situation, but at least they made it where at times he was on edge with their "relationship" and some people have a begrudging nature with flashback memories induced by repeated drama/trauma would make in at least my opinion seriously consider getting out and going... especially after her accusing him of stalking (one thing if someone is not a celebrity accusing a person of this... whole other thing if they are since the cops would take her reporting it far more seriously). Manga, of course, tends to have much of their plot centered around a cuck and their tormentor with both parties somewhere on the insanity spectrum, and in many cases never involving the cops that would happen in reality. Maybe I have a low threshold (and based on how others are commenting about this manga... they do too), I would have told her (and at the time I assumed her "sexual partner") to keep it down when she was pumping the sound through my walls, and after 2-3 encounters I would have taken some action to either make her or me leave that apartment complex. Peace of mind and sanity is worth the effort put into it, especially when it seems like many of his confrontations with her involved drama vs minimal rewards. Keep in mind too, if she pulls the "stalker" card more than once... definitely move (this could have both legal from the cops and even backlash from her fans both the sane/insane kind).

@kariocean "@REMasher ... @justforthelulz@REMasher ... @justforthelulz to you guys saying move out she also has a tracking device on him, even if he did manage to move she'd still find him"

The thing is minimizing chances near her home, the way a lot of cities are now days with public security cameras he should be able to provide reasonable doubts if they meet in an area about the same distance between their homes the other is if he shops at places closer to his new home and she ends up encountering him there then it would favor him immensely if something legal happens. If I were him I'd be more apprehensive of dealing with her anonymous, crazy, and obsessive fans, because if this was real life I'll admit I wouldn't suspect her but I'd remove myself from risk as much as I possibly could when it involves celebrities. I know it's a manga, but imho I've never met a girl with enough positives for all the negatives she brought that he should have the ability to detect, but then I'm not one of those people who seem to have a celebrity worship fetish either, after all she is an "idol" to him and others.

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter does show an instance of her regretting her actions, which I think could lead to a good arc in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine if other students also heard her calling him stalker, and then everyone else making rumors about him. Bro

@chusetto xD

Users who are viewing this thread