Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
This crazy bitch is a million times scarier than the genocidal superhuman villains of other manga.

Dex-chan lover
@ccpparrot I wasn't thinking of any specific examples but this might help you (though quite a few of them aren't manga): https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/OmnicidalManiac/AnimeAndManga

What a bitch. Selfish and manipulative.

... but damn I can't stop reading this.

Aggregator gang
@2lewd hey, she just knows that the man she loves is too much of a wimp to make the first move so she pushes him into doing it. She knows that he likes her already anyways.

Dex-chan lover
At least we now have confirmation that he’s not just a depressed NEET and actually goes to school...that would also explain how he became the girl’s target.

God this shit is so cringe. Dude fucking grow a pair.

I know he won't but shit man.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what she'd do if another girl showed interest in him? whether or not he reciprocated

Aggregator gang
This is nice because you see how could be horrible and degradant be manipulete and stalking from someone (male, female, whatever...).

I could understand because a lot of people hate her, this kind of actions are really lame but also very realistic. Kudos for the author, he shows how a """yandere""" could be horrible IRL.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confident if he tried to move away or move on, she would track him down, even if he filed a restraining order against him. If he dated another girl, she would make her life a living hell until they broke up.

MC is getting the earth dug right out from under him.

Dex-chan lover
carrot and stick, only the carrot is a piece of chewed gum and the stick is a nuclear warhead
and it still works.

A lot of people here act like he knows she is a fucking psycho and should do something about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread