Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Bro just neck yourself already, I'd love to see her face when she realizes her own actions drove her """""SO""""" to suicide.

Aggregator gang
If this series was re-done in the style of the "100 Days" format that seems to be popular nowadays, it would be titled. "This Idol Will Drive Her Fan Into Committing Suicide in 100 Days."

Dex-chan lover
Still trying to figure out the end goal. She has had little one-liners indicating this is all to make him hers, but we haven't seen any actions that would actually isolate him or prevent escape.

@Jeiben yikes. yeah, he might not get a chance to kill himself then. Jealous fans and/or producers will do it for him. That said, it's probably a semi fake account, so that SHE doesn't get in trouble with management.

Dex-chan lover
we already know this is just gonna end up as another blackmail material anyway

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Still trying to figure out the end goal.
It seems like she's trying to get close to him as much as possible while keeping him all to herself and reveling in his moderate suffering.

but we haven't seen any actions that would actually isolate him or prevent escape.
Earlier, she had him meet "another girl" (it's just her in disguise) and have the fictitious girl stand him up and ghost him. Then afterwards, she presented herself yet again as the oasis in his dried up love life, even if that oasis might just be another mirage too. I'd say she has him emotionally isolated now already.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, he is screwed. The fact that now he officially knows she is an idol he can't do anything about it. Just their weird idol culture.

Fed-Kun's army
This will probably end either with the guy killing himself, and then the idol becomes devastated(or happy as they're a sadist). Or the guy is then sued as he fell into her trap and then is either locked up, killed or is threatened by the idol to be with her.

A story where I actually am really interested in how it will end is very rare, but this manga is still pretty shit

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth to be fair, he doesn't have much life outside of idol things as far as we've seen anyway. Though the ghosting is a pretty solid move.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that info was said on purpose. What is she planning, accuse him of leaking it?...

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that the mc has a sibling(like a younger sister) who shows up to check up on him. I wonder how she would respond to that. Especially if the sibling is competent.

I mean, yes she may think she got him with this, but she actually outed herself, she's shown she recognizes him and now has made clear she indeed is that idol, so it's like accepting up until now she was playing dumb, all the schemes are not out, but she knowing who he is is clear

Fed-Kun's army
honestly I want him, to get a new girl or idol and start to date and she her reaction and how she will deal with it.

She has some sort of feelings for the guy but twisted way and this is either you g to escalate where he kills himself or he is out 8b a mental institution.

Dex-chan lover
She acts awfully nice this chapter, I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
She straight up gave him an opportunity to openly go to her concerts. That seems like a reward for him. She could still act like she doesn't know him at the idol meet n greet though, but that would drive him away since they've introduced themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread