Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Supporter
They're both terrible. She's terrible for pretty obvious reasons. And he's terrible for trying to manipulate her the second he gets to know her in his own way. Hopefully they all end up alone and miserable.

I was surprised to find this isn't marked completed after this chapter. It's the sort of non-development that you get at the end of many manga. No idea where the author is going now.

For fucks sake, they're both fucking despicable. The girl is a straight up bitch who just loves getting off by tormenting others and seeing them shrivel in "discomfort". the dude is a fuckwad who's crazy obsessed with an entertainer personality and can't differentiate reality and fantasies about the girl. The dude should just stop interacting with the girl and fantasizing about her if it causes him this much "discomfort".

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is pretty realistic, idolf*gs are actually that mentally ill. they'll either be the cuck like our MC here or go crazy and attack and try to kill the idol that betrays them.

Dex-chan lover
fucking LMAO this dude. this fucking duuuuuude. look at his face. ahahahahaahaa.

Dex-chan lover
How disappointing. Got to enjoy it for two chapters before erasing any inkling of progression.

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S HOW WE DO IT LADS
WE GIVE EM A LILTLE BAIT YE, A WEE BIT OF CHARACTER PROGRESSION YE,... AND THEN WHEN THESE POOR BASTARDS THINK THEY GONN GIT SUM NORMIE ROMANCE ON MY BULLY MANGA
WAH
WE GIT EM, WE GIT EM HOOK LINE AND SINKER
THIS IS NO NAGATORO FEEL GOOD ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, THIS BOY GOIN GIT.

Ngl im not even surprised if the mc kun hanged himself in the next few chapter,like damn her jokes and teases are downline mental abuse and it can cause mental scaring

Honestly, I'm just reading to see where this shit goes. I'm hoping the author has some kind of reason for this shit. But probably not. I'll give it 5 more chapters for some actual development to happen, otherwise I'm dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread