Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
yeah dude give up on her and just keep it professional, nothing good can come of dating her

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker, at this rate he's just gonna kill himself.

You got depressed when he went to another idol's concert. ONCE. And then got all gloomy when you thought he would stop coming to your's.

How are you gonna feel when he fucking tries to off himself and you'll be forced to watch it on your million hidden cameras?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this series!

Damn, this comment section is going crazy lmao.

Yep she learned nothing. I don't know how the author is gonna keep the history interesting if the characters don't grow.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT LOVE, oh my fucking you mc you are an actual retard

@Escanor935 This is just a guess but I think that she may step it up with her pranks and he will soon come to see that he actually wants the real her rather than his idol fantasy of her.

Contributor
What better way for MC to take revenge than becoming an idol himself and outshining Mika-tan onstage?

005.png

What a bunch of sour pusses. Did'yall really think it was gonna magically change? Was nothing but bait and you gulped it down like pigs.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 ah,
the brother is back! Bro has no idea, so I hope he spills the beans at some point.

@Two_cans ??? 90 percent of his interactions with real her have been horrible for him. The only place he's safe with her is in the fake bubble of the shows.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she doesn't like him separating her idol persona from her real self when she's the one who pushed him on that direction.

Dex-chan lover
Dude made the right decision. Nothing good would come from getting involved with the real her.

Now if only he would stop his unhealthy idol addiction and ditch her from his life entirely...

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89
That is basically a death sentence for an idol's career in japan, if fans think they have a boyfriend then 90% of them will bail.

Users who are viewing this thread