Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Dex-chan lover
this manga made me realize how much of a pushover i was when i was in a relationship with my ex. true story. Don't let yourselves be manipulated. 10/10

@ShiroShadow -- While I appreciate the annoyance of missing chapters, I have my doubts that the early chapter's disappearance (or lack of being added) is all that important. The story gets rolling a bit later on since the early chapters are mostly just "setting us up." There's usually not much that's of value such as we would find in the less episodic story at the end.

Had it been missing around the 60s, that would have been a bit more disconcerting. But as it stands, there's not much in the way of missing content.

Sai

Ugh, don't get me wrong I like the whole teasing thing but she's psychologically tormenting this guy knowing he's weak-willed, and then blames it all on "love". You just can't help but feel a mad right? Idk maybes it's just cause I personally don't really like yandere's in general.

Aggregator gang
This is so dumb and pitty(the way she treats him) Im only reading this so I can see a good ending for him. That's all.
Not recommended

Bad personality with nasty hobby, i hope mc never get together with you
3/10

I swear I would be ever more happy if the girl gets a rival. Because this is Takagi-san but with terrible execution. Like damn.

@NotJim99

i read your message at the end of Chapter 71 🧐 it is sad to read that 😢

and thank you for your consideration towards the series, and especially to all of us................... the readers 😍

i hope we all can see those chapters when it became available 😋

again.............. from the bottom of my heart.......... thank you

Best way I can desrcibe this is if Nagatoro became an absolute super-sadist like say, Sougo from Gintama but with almost none of the nuances. There are some good chapters here and there but man, she doesn't need to go through such lengths to tourment him.

The person below me said that this gal is like Nagatoro if they were a super sadist (say, if she stayed the same as she was in the beginning of that series). She really just likes to make him suffer, and thats what the series revolves around. It got kinda hard to read because I ended up feeling kinda bad for the guy myself, and nothing really changed, its just the idol trying to guilt trip the poor otaku who lives next to her in literally any way possible.
But its not a bad series at all.
The person who does these scans is also really freaking amazing, i'm impressed. Send a donation by his way.
He deserves the support.

Dex-chan lover
I don't why I'm reading this anymore. She makes feel physically ill. Anyone who has the raws, does she ever experience actual consequences for this bullshit?

Oh boy.
One of his bullies from middle school recognizes her? Are we going the “she was responsible for it” route?

Users who are viewing this thread