Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Dex-chan lover
this is like if you found "Please don't bully me Nagatoro" in the gutter after a week-long coke bender
it's aight tho, at least the ending is decently satisfying which is apparently a very hard ask in the manga world

Bruh I was a aboutta say is chapter 100 was rlly how they left it off they did the series dirty. I’m glad there was chapter 100.5 to wrap it up in a satisfying way! Overall good read! Not some master piece but epic if you just want to chill for a bit.

Man, why is this manga get 5/10 rating? It ain't that bad imo.
It scores 8/10 for me.
The story is reasonable. Have some comedy. The romance is good, sometime make you
blush, feell like a teenager in love. And sometimes make you feel angry and sad. I think it's a good to read manga that makes your heart twisted.

@Aji6618 i guess ppl just dropped this at early chap, cuz its not fun(?) more like disturbing(?)the reader. but if u bear with it, continue reading it then , yesss! its really good read.

Enjoyed the start/middle, was interested but then it dropped the ball really hard onwards like the author gave up it

I finish reading the chapter, look down, sees: end
*tear*
*Intense heartache*
Flips page, sees there's more, sees: true end.
"you mudafuka author you had me dead!"
Keeps reading
*bittersweet tear*

(the end was rather fast, now I wunna keep reading 〒¬〒)

It was a really good read, I enjoyed it. The teasing she did was funny and painful at the same time. There were a few downs, especially in the middle, although overall it's a great story. Not a masterpiece, but definitely great.
I'm glad the author explained how she became like that; does it excuse her actions? No; does she deserve forgiveness? Yes, deep down she has a kind heart, we already saw that don't deny it.
I'm also glad that we got a proper, happy, ending.
It was one hell of a ride, I regret that I finished reading it in one sitting though. I wish I read it a bit more slowly, ahaha.
9/10

We didn't even get a kiss Fore real? Fucking bullshit man I read through all that and they didn't even kiss, nor get married. (They Probably did But we didn't see). Fuck this shit

Users who are viewing this thread