Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Double-page supporter
waiting on the true ending so i can at least have some closure in my life

Я блядь даже не знаю зачем мне использовать английский чтобы описать сомнительность 100 чаптера.

The real end in the next chapter is noted at the end of this chapter.

Just wait :)

Dex-chan lover
Man I really need a 100.5 after all the time I put into this. I just to need to know they end up together.

Dex-chan lover
@ryan1010
Why?
After what she did, she only deserve to be jailed, not a "happy" ending.

Ch 100 is the best ending for both.
He is free from his stalker, and she run away without facing the consequence of what she did.

The author bombarded us with rush 20 chapter that was leading us to a happy ending and this is how it end

https://youtu.be/17KmNrG9pE4

could be a whole lot more palatable.. but meh... its okay. kinda stuck between a turd and a cliff at the end...

This manga was nice, in the kind of way a dumpster fire is nice, you know: You like looking at it butt you wouldn't want to have it inside your house. But this ending was just pure shit, the MC proved to be a wimp with no ambitions (Feels too common in manga these days) and the girl just up and leaves. 0/10 For having a shit ending would have been an 7/10 for being an enjoyable dumpster fire.

So after 2 years & 100 chapters we get this ending? It better be a damn god epilogue...

Update: Ok the really ending saved it for me. Wish we could’ve gotten a little more but definitely an improvement from ch 100.

Users who are viewing this thread