IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 34 - Open Book

Supporter
Yuuri redemption incoming?

damn, Aria is capping off 15 straight singing battles with a match against the best singer out of the whole lot. interesting that they made that the cliffhanger...

I feel like we must be almost at the event... probably just a few more chapters. Right now I would guess Yuuri getting eliminated...

Dex-chan lover
holy cow, that sister is huge! or mimisuke is just small? i mean she's already in an age where she can't getting taller anymore usually.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we must be almost at the event... probably just a few more chapters. Right now I would guess Yuuri getting eliminated...
very unlikely. Sure her feelings/emotions are a mess, and she wasn't a really good team member here, but she's much more skilled compared to others (she's consistently in top 5 since the start till now), so she definitely won't be eliminated here.
Currently, Koyuki is the most likely person to be eliminated tbh, since she's the least skilled out of them all and is pushing herself too much.

Also, it's hilarious how Yuuri thinks she's hiding her true feelings, while basically everyone noticed them lol XD

Aria being confused by Hitoe is also funny as hell XD Can't really blame her though, she must be super excited to sing with her idol!

anw thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i love the character design in this series, its more on cutesy style but their body proportion subtle-ly scream fanservice and belly fetish

Also proud shiori face:
rmkkci.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I read these 34 chapters in a row and man they went by quite quickly, I've really enjoyed the manga so far eventhough i don't much care for idols.

Anyway as far as the 5 girls that i would like to see win are:

Mimi - She is the main character so it's pretty obvious she will be one of the 5 but i actually kinda like her since all she really needed at the start and has become quite determined to actually do a proper debut, i like characters like that.

Ritsu - Once she started hanging out with Mimi she kinda felt like this really down to earth character somehow i especially liked how she snuck some booze to her and Mimi's cabin so they could become partners in crime

Shiori - To be honest she is still a bit of a mystery but before she got some spotlight i liked her design, her turning out to be somewhat of an airhead does help, i like airheads and i would like to know more about her.

Tsumugi - She looked like this introverted girl when she first got introduced but she does look like she is determined to make it despite her Asthma which is really nothing to scoff at considering how intense this idol stuff can be.

Karin - She is probably my favorite character in the manga because i feel like so far besides Mimi she has had the most fucus and she feels to me like her character has some depth to it, that despite her bieng a somewhat successful model she feels like she doesn't have her mothers approval and she is desperate for that, it also helps for that despite her cold exterior she does really care about the people around her.

I do like most of the other girls too but they can't all win.
The only one i really hope fucks off fast is Michiru

Dex-chan lover
i love the character design in this series, its more on cutesy style but their body proportion subtle-ly scream fanservice and belly fetish

[...]

I mean... This is basically what real girl group idols tend to look like too, from what I have seen in K-pop. It's definitely supposed to be fanservice here, but fanservice is also what the real industry is about. If there's anything unrealistic here is that these girls get to eat proper meals every day.

Users who are viewing this thread