IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 38 - Change

Aggregator gang
Very touching, the expectation now is that Yuuri will win the match and become vice-captain, but I don't want that! Mimisuke is my GOAT and I want her on the stage.

Dex-chan lover
who's karin?
Incase you weren't bieng facetious
E5wk2XS.png

Her (and her mother)
Naaaah, author gonna make the sisters meet on stage, there is no way anything else happens
Yeah this seems the most likely route it will go, meaning it's more than likely Mimisuke and Ibuki will kind of switch places on the ship again because i feel like the mangaka will more than likely try and keep them apart from eachother on the ship as long as possible

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this seems the most likely route it will go, meaning it's more than likely Mimisuke and Ibuki will kind of switch places on the ship again because i feel like the mangaka will more than likely try and keep them apart from eachother on the ship as long as possible
Yeah, this series feels kinds predictable. Like I dont sit with the feeling that the author will make a move that will shock me at all🤣

Dex-chan lover
Incase you weren't bieng facetious
E5wk2XS.png

Her (and her mother)

It was just sarcasm, since at this point in time, she may as well not be there at all.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. This manga is SOOOOO UNDERRATED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread