I didn't think too much about it, but the White Stars now really do have both a psychological advantage, since most of them already went through personal hurdles they already overcame without letting it go over their head and have a safer spot in the ratings, and a significant home advantage, which now with Mimisuke silencing the audience, you just feel it. The Mimisuke factor is also so strong it's amazing.
I'm curious if the expectations with the White Stars will just keep getting higher to the point of them not being able to be met, but since the idol fans want to support their oshis, I don't think it'll ever get to the point of them going "that's it?"
But it's too soon to get to any conclusions, though it's fun to speculate.
Also, great performance by the Black Stars! Urara's old friend even sent her a supportive message! But see how I'm talking about this last

, the White Stars really stole the spotlight, goddamn.
As always, thank you very much for the scanlation!
