IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Various Motives

Dex-chan lover
I was holding out hope that I might like the director but damn he's a pain. His relationship with Aria is definitely unhealthy from what I can tell...

poor Suzu though, to be in heaven (got Mimi to agree to room together) and then immediately dropped to hell (being roommate with Karin). Though I think this will be necessary for her, especially if they get grouped together for next rounds.

also damn, I forgot that Ibuki got demoted to Black Stars... Ibuki and Mimisuke are just fated to not meet lol

Ritsu seems like a straightforward person so far.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Baahhh Mimisuke and Ibuki are different colors again D: i guess it makes sense. for the slow burn continues to smolder they can't interact too much or they'd go at it at lightning speed, them hecking gays~

MD@Home
Suzu confirmed to be bona fide best girl of this series! Just watching her work up the courage to ask Mimisuke to be her room mate, only to get the bad news that the pairings have been determined, on top of that getting burned by Karin 😂.

Ritsu throwing down the gauntlet there, damn....

MIMI X SUZU FTW MIMI X SUZU FTW MIMI X SUZU FTW MIMI X SUZU FTW

also damn, starting to dislike ritsu already

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu-kun calm dowm we all know
Mc plot armour > company plot armour lol

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu said in that Q&A that she was most intrigued by Mimisuke. So that was a lie, I guess?

I'm interested in the Suzu x Karin combo. Opposites like that are always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread