IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I Want to Get Better

Dex-chan lover
UOOHHH
BELLY EROTIC!
Q5yqUNu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu and Mimisuke are great together lol. They can be a comedic duo if needed.

Karin just said exactly what I wanted lol. But it's nice to know the reason why Mimisuke aims for the Vice Captain's song.

Good to know that everyone can sense Yuuri's hostile attitude towards Mimisuke.

Also Ibuki?? Don't fall for Koyuki now!!! Though Koyuki was very captivating in that panel. That being said, if she doesn't stop it's gonna be bad for her sooner or later... Wish Mimisuke was here to talk some sense into Koyuki.

Dex-chan lover
Without Mimi, Koyuki just feels listless, doesn’t help that it seemed like only they were close. Maybe Bukki can close the gap, then the two GFs will be Koyuki’s besties.

Yuuri treats Mimi makes me uneasy. It seems like she also has some issues with Suzu. It seems like Yuuri dislikes anyone who tries to help her sister grow without her. When Tsumgi's asthma is revealed, Yuuri tells her that she should quit and that the rest of her teammates will dislike her because of her condition. I suspect that this is not the first time that Yuuri has done something like this. I am starting to think that her sister may have had some friends who Yuuri drove away." she wants her sister to rely on her forever which is not healthy.

It's strange how everyone can sense that she has it out for Mimi, yet they choose to look the other way because she's one of the Heavy Hitters. She behaves like a bully, assuming the role of a protective big sister. I absolutely love how the author added this twist to the typical big sister character type. Normally, this trait is not seen in such characters.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yuuri treats Mimi makes me uneasy. It seems like she also has some issues with Suzu. It seems like Yuuri dislikes anyone who tries to help her sister grow without her. When Tsumgi's asthma is revealed, Yuuri tells her that she should quit and that the rest of her teammates will dislike her because of her condition. I suspect that this is not the first time that Yuuri has done something like this. I am starting to think that her sister may have had some friends who Yuuri drove away." she wants her sister to rely on her forever which is not healthy.

It's strange how everyone can sense that she has it out for Mimi, yet they choose to look the other way because she's one of the Heavy Hitters. She behaves like a bully, assuming the role of a protective big sister. I absolutely love how the author added this twist to the typical big sister character type. Normally, this trait is not seen in such characters.
she basically those helicopter parents for tsumu lol

Users who are viewing this thread