IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Confidence

Dex-chan lover
This is deep (on the last part), but they're wearing a glasses is 👌.

And now I'm rooting for Suzu too.

Dex-chan lover
But Shiori is right. Mimisuke probably captures the feel of the song better. The other members are probably just deciding on skill, but skill is not the most important factor for an idol. Being able to convey your feelings is more important.

Dex-chan lover
OMG NEW FAV!!!!! I thought Shiori was a cool beauty, but then she went and did this???? That little "tip tap tip tap" is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

thanks for the chapter!

But Shiori is right. Mimisuke probably captures the feel of the song better. The other members are probably just deciding on skill, but skill is not the most important factor for an idol. Being able to convey your feelings is more important.
I'm relieved that someone else has also noticed this. I believe that this is a flaw with most of the girls- they rely too much on their skills and overlook other important factors. Aria, being the wild card that she is, may reveal this later on and it's something that the other girls need to work on.

Fed-Kun's army
completely agree. Skills aside, mimisuke definitely has the most fitting personality of an Idol, which I believe is very important

and tbh she shouldn't even be lacking in skill. She is literally one of the only two ppl who actually has experience being a real idol before, and she did it for 3 years. As suzu once said, it was probably the other members in stella that held her back.

Also, respect that obligatory "nad I'd win" meme on the last page 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread