IDOL×IDOL STORY!

I like the story so far. Not too much drama like others I have read.
Maybe because Aria tried to maintain the bad side of entertainment industry as far as possible, we can enjoy our cute girls try their best in performance. I don't even detest any characters (yes, include Yuuri or Aria brother)

Fed-Kun's army
peak idol manga ngl. I wish they make the yuri official some point down the line (mimi x suzu forever). Also, this DEFINITELY deserves an anime

falsely marked Yuri, the most yuri you will get is an implied crush. BUT, this manga is seriously a good read and would recommend it if you want an awesome Idol manga to read. definitely has potential to be an insanely good manga.

I like the author since their New Game series coz they gave me courage on me dealing with my workplace since it had similar environment. The conflicts they're dealing with similar with what i had encountered in my office.

I only noticed on half trough reading, since some characters have similar design. Idc it's called kusomanga, I know idol themed story like this kinda mainstream, u might not like it if u more into deep action/drama or all happy-fluttery sol girls doing cute things, but at least I only wish that I can read it till it's final chapter.

Also, pretty sure it's more like shoujo-ai than yuri. Esp in this kind of idol themed manga/anime.

Supporter
I came for the yuri. I stayed for the surprisingly compelling character interactions.

I feel like it took a while for this manga to get rolling. Like volume 1 is just setting the stage. It's kind of a yawner. By volume 3 or 4 though, it's cooking with gas.

There is a crush, but no yuri. It probably shouldn't even have a girl's love tag in it. 5 volumes and not even hand holding. (Spits) Disgusting.

9/10: Aside from the absolute disappointment of gl content, it's a surprisingly engaging read. Would recommend.

Aggregator gang
I came for the idols, didn't even know there was a yuri tag.
One of my favorite manga currently.

Users who are viewing this thread