Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Entrance (1)

Dex-chan lover
While I will definitely continue to read this,

I fucking hate when they put the bullets in the manga. They just went with modern self contained cartridges and brass casings. Those are uniquely hard to make outside of manufacturing machines. Hell, even the boxes the bullets came in are just ripped straight out of a modern store. That’s cardboard and ink. Again super hard to make for just “cheap” stuff like bullets.

Dex-chan lover
@akbarsanjaya
Believe it or not, but a arrow bolt can do alot more damage than even many modern caliber rounds when used against unarmored targets, though i doubt it could do more damage than say, a .44 magnum round, not to mention a modern firearm is easier to use than a bow any day of the week.

That said the bow she mentioned was specifically a special magic bow, at that point you can throw out all conventional ideas about firearms.

@Boomburst Tack on the manufacturing of the guns, and I was WTF, ROFL. Like seriously, the gears & skill needed to produce a gun, wouldn't be worth it in that world. -- Unless they have factories or the like.

The story explains bows as all-round better, thus with the effort into making it vs making a gun -- along with each of their ammo comparison, like how guns' ammo can't be reused -- They(guns) should be obsolete / out of production, besides from maybe researchers / experiments, not being sold in stores.

Plus, why aren't there any crossbows, seems like the best of both worlds.

Dex-chan lover
This font size is perfect.

What Im wondering isnt even about the whack rifle thing and how 'its harder to aim than a bow', but how much money he got from the ex boss. That was kinda from nowhere as well, "here Im saving money to give to this employee".

Dex-chan lover
Fighting with sniper rifle and spear in small space. Yeah right

Gun harder to aim than a bow? long range if it was a gun from napoleon time yeah, maybe, idk, but that gun we see? Come on please. .

Group Leader
So MC is op that lacks common sense because his dad kept saying he was talentless, so he never explored a dungeon, little did he know it’s a breeze. This is my prediction.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@ShionSinX I think the money thing is something to do with the master-apprentice relationship. Something like a graduation gift the master gives the apprentice when they finish their apprenticeship. MC just quit before the boss could give it to him/before he finished the apprenticeship.

Dex-chan lover
It's a rifle, and a sniper one to boot. You telling me bow outperforms that!? Also modern guns in medieval theme era like it was common everyday weapons? Spare me the joke, author, but surely you also want to put old type cars and motorcycles as replacement for horse-drawn carriage? What about air transport then? There are flying monsters and dragons that can block the flying route.

Guess this series gonna be axed sooner than expected.

Double-page supporter
that sniper rifle sure looks like that cardboard rifle you found in youtube XD

Dex-chan lover
@Blackheart9009 no if the corridor is small and you cant manuveur it horizontally, specially when you are not alone. You'd have to keep your party members outside of your range, so any other melee fighter would have issues (you already are in between ranged ones and the monsters at all times, theres no room for flaking or surrounding). I believe being close of the ranged ones while still being able to attack is better (sword is prefered as it doesnt requires much free space behind you, you can stay close to allies).

really half his strength and it breaks after one hit? is it made of plastic? seems wasteful. better buy a better weapon like a knife or even better, some shield if he doesn't intend to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread