Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a teacher and you're a student"
"Yes but before all I'm a human being"
Yes, so what? You're still a student and she's your teacher. If you end up in a relationship she's going to take all the blame because she is the adult between you two.
Minimizing the consequences of dating someone More older/younger than you to just "it's human being loving each other" it's terrible. They are so many things going on when you're in a age gap relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it became a mess so fast.
Also, before Haruka interrupted sensei had her lips completely ready for her 2nd high schooler kiss. Was kind of annoying how she was so easily swayed by Mizu. I mean, is not like sensei has anything actually going on with Haruka but still, even without any blackmail she doesnt seem to care about her position as teacher.
This whole Mizu plot just felt like a big shallow improvisation.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it became a mess so fast.
Also, before Haruka interrupted sensei had her lips completely ready for her 2nd high schooler kiss. Was kind of annoying how she was so easily swayed by Mizu. I mean, is not like sensei has anything actually going on with Haruka but still, even without any blackmail she doesnt seem to care about her position as teacher.
This whole Mizu plot just felt like a big shallow improvisation.
Just your usual Drama Fishing GL with characters not having actual substance to them 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread