Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 3

Group Leader
In almost all modern applications, "貴女" is read as "あなた". Was there furigana that says "きじょ" was the reading? Interesting if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
Yesssss soooo happy for this getting serialized!!!gratz author

Dayuuuum sensei did one of the classical way of making the student fall for her.
Smoooooth. *How I wish somebody can do that to me to*

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!!❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
perfect.jpg

0ps

Some Stockholm Syndrome from the teacher. She's in the right, she's being blackmailed. However, I'm here for the beautiful art and the sexy voluptuous women, so carry on!

yay! 💜 im happy for the author on this being serialized..

and huufff,this chapter,its so real..blackmailed, thought of your own reputation then came down to a realization..the flow of the story's great..

thank you for doing this...

In one bath she went from « I absolutely need to get her out of my house safely » to « I absolutely need to take care of her ». Damn that was quick!

Dex-chan lover
Insensitive ? Girl you've been blackmailed and forced to give shelter to a JK. It's the bare minimum she give the reason why. I never liked stories who start with hard blackmail and somehow make it work after 2 chapters like it's no biggies because they have reasons. No, no matter the reason, blackmail is not something you can gloss over.

Dex-chan lover
If they get in the bath together, not only they'll save water, I'm sure their relationship will (((((improve))))) considerably ... Trust me, I'm an expert in wet yuri stuff
Thank you for the notes!!

So sensei thinks out loud all the time? is that an effect of living alone ?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Haruka's off to a bad start as a character, but it looks like it'll be a matter of getting to crack her shell and then helping her out with whatever issue she's got in her home life.

Hopefully she'll keep her hands off sensei for now, and there's only consensual touching in the future.

Also, LMAO, the duck in page 15

Users who are viewing this thread