Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
yay..a cool rival..prepare for battle,Haruka..xD

i guess his father somehow worry about Haruka running off..as usual,imouto is always the only one caring for Haruka
i wonder,i go back to chapter 3.. the one Haruka drew and gave to Saeki sensei as peace offering looks like Haruka and her younger sister..and younger sister's reactions up to now~ well,whatever..lets see whats imouto story..

thank you so much for the update..

You love her, but damn... we just don't care about you. Hope the "drama" doesn't last too long.
Thanks for the translation as always

Things took an unexpected turn.... I wasn't expecting a love rival towards Saeki..... I thought it will be Haruka.....
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Okay...but what about Saeki-sensei’s feelings? I hate people that think they can just tell someone else to back off of someone they aren’t even in a relationship with.

Well, the yaya has her own yaya. I can already see how this will turn out.
Unless the author throws a curveball and gives sensei a harem.
Maybe the little sister will turn up as well

Power Uploader
@valkexia I'm always ready to hear constructive criticism. Not blanket statements without any justification, just meant to troll around.

Power Uploader
@Vacidious a "criticism" I would acknowledge is that it's a translation for "weebs".

Ie, there are lot of Japanese words and modes of expression everywhere that I didn't adapt. The "sensei", "-san", "nee-san" and the way characters almost never say "you", but use the family name, etc, that I kept, which makes the translation not for the general public, but for people that already have some knowledge about Japanese language and culture and are not bothered by that kind of oddities.

It's a conscious choice I made, because I consider this manga is a for small niche of readers that are used to that kind of things, or even prefer it that way, like me, because it allows to understand a bit what the author wanted to convey to the Japanese readers. Sometimes, localization makes the story lose a lot of its spice.

I translate another manga, Otome Sensou, which is set in a real European historical context, so, in there, I never use the -san and other -dono suffixes because they are out of place for the context.

Users who are viewing this thread