Ieva - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
God looking out and seeing this kid

images

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whether anyone particularly needs to accept death, but belief in an afterlife is not acceptance of death.
When she saw the rabbit in the afterlife, it symbolized her memories of her happy times with the rabbit, which no longer existed because it had become old and infirm. Therefore, she decided to let it go.

Dex-chan lover
When she saw the rabbit in the afterlife, it symbolized her memories of her happy times with the rabbit, which no longer existed because it had become old and infirm. Therefore, she decided to let it go.
Claiming that exactly and only the rabbit became no more than a memory is absurd. Symbolized, Hell. That was a story of a rabbit not dead but simply separated until the girl would join it many years later. And acceptance of a temporary separation is not acceptance of death.

Supporter
Here is the Translation of the cyrillic (probably russian?) text:

ТИМОФЕЙ = Timofey (more correctly translated as Timothy)

Page 22 God: Привет = Hello
Page 23 Girl: Верни это!! = Give it back!!
God: Невозможно = That's impossible
Page 34 God: Привет! Как Дела? = Hello! How you doing?
Angel: Здра́вствуйте = Good Day [a bit more formal than Gods greeting]
Angel: Благодаря Тебе я В Порядке = Thanks to you, I'm fine.
Angel: Я пришел искать девушку = I came looking for a girl

Double-page supporter
I don't know whether anyone particularly needs to accept death, but belief in an afterlife is not acceptance of death.
I mean, kind of, but it gets the work done. Believing that you will continue to "live" in the afterlife helps people make peace with their own mortality.

Users who are viewing this thread