If I Could Take this Collar Off - Oneshot

Supporter
This should go on serialization because the guy is so cute XD.

Serialization wanted, cuteness overload.
The guy looks okay tbh, not fussy at all. One thing I want to know is how they build the world (so give serialization) to make slaves really cheap

Dex-chan lover
Japan should serialize this instead of trash

Dex-chan lover
@mechpolaris One thing I want to know is how they build the world (so give serialization) to make slaves really cheap
I think it's not so much that slaves are cheap in this world, it's just that he's (implied to have) been on the market for so long his price has bottomed out. I get the impression he's not only been a slave a long time, but is also quite a bit older than what most people prefer in slaves, so there's no demand to keep his price high; she bought him for what was basically pocket change (if you convert it to Yen and then to USD, he cost her a whole 4.50$).

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius When he mentioned expiration date, I wondered if his lifespan is closer to a dogs the same way he can't drink chocolate. If that's the case he probably didn't even have long.

Dex-chan lover
@tblst That's also a possibility, but I feel like it's a more metaphorical (enforced) expiration date. Outside those "lucky" enough to work indoors, slavery was often grueling, backbreaking work that your body simply can't keep up with past a certain age; it's kinda like how professional athletes get so beaten up during their careers that they often retire in their early 30s.

Users who are viewing this thread