If My Wife Became an Elementary School Student - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@firosahoge I really get how heartwarming it is but that conversation kind of felt off between him and her. It's understandable but also a little creepy. Or him buying her the phone.

Dex-chan lover
@ae0n hope so. She is going to be the salvation from the creepy pedo background vibe fucking with the heartwarming stuff. After all, the wife came back to get her family on the path forward again, not to make it like the old days again.

Supporter
I would love this to turn into him accepting reality, finding new things and people to love. And yes having his reincarnated wife in the picture, but letting her live her childhood as its meant to be.
It be odd, but if he starts doting on her in paternal way and her daughter in a sibling kind a way I would like that.
I understand that right now everything is still fresh and raw and it will take time, so I'm not worried about it. Just hope it leads to a warm everyday life with them both (dad and daughter) slowly moving on.

Dex-chan lover
Man just want to be happy and to not think about complicated stuff.

Supporter
This is really more complex than it should be ... hard for me to wrap my head around such a concept, I'm just happy reincarnation is not a thing cuz it would be very tragic to put a real family through this.

this might be the type of love that already surpass lust, and just wanna be with your other half till (another) death do they part

Double-page supporter
....but if you take a step back and think about it, or take a break from the manga and come back to this.... this is just creepy.
Even if she's his reincarnated wife, a grown as man is basically flirting with a little elementary school girl, treating her as his wife.

This can only end bad, they have no future, they can never be together unless he can somehow adopt her.
Wouldn't it be better to move on and go with that new girl who's interested in him?

Fed-Kun's army
if it's roku you can use messaging websites on it like textnow

Fed-Kun's army
i have bad feeling about it, don't take it wrong it's wholesome but this manga have tag "Drama" and i dont think its limited only for back story, but let see. I will leave this manga the moment sh*t will starting goin down :D

Aggregator gang
I remember this dropping and im now re-reading it but let me say, the dude should move on. Her wife is right, she's not his wife anymore, she's just ordinary kid, i know the fact that it's hard to move on but thats the only thing you could do now. Use the kid as stepping stone then show to your past wife that you can manage yourself now.

Dex-chan lover
That got way more complicated. I was expecting a simple day in the life with the 3. Right now is obvious theres no space for no one else. This is way too much to think about tbh. She might just be a child but shes still the woman he loved the most and shes back. This is gonna get really odd soon enough.
Also feels like is soon as hell to already introduce a stalker in love.

Its really hard to move on in this kind of situation...

One thing for sure is that they should continue to stay happy in life without the other one...

Past is past...

The case of her surviving is different, she is reincarnated, their generation is not anymore align... mc will just later on make it more difficult for her in the next years if he cant move on...

its really hard...

Like chapter 1... The best gift you can give is to still stay happy and to still take care yourself and your family even though your beloved is not anymore beside you.... dont let the past corrupt your remaining life and just keep moving forward...

Aggregator gang
What I still find strange is that the wife dies not seem "thankful" that she remembered, like she doesn't mind about living her life without them

Users who are viewing this thread