If My Wife Became an Elementary School Student - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
From past experiences with dates in manga a quick peek at the legs is never a good sign for future events to come

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's a lot of red flags. Though in real life, a simple peek to the legs isn't that worrisome; it's not like all leg men are rapists

Double-page supporter
redflags.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting a lot of red flags too.

I'm hoping he just a otaku who wants to show off his collection of weeb related merch and she goes home in a cringe

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's nothing, but this guy seems like a total creep.

Double-page supporter
What the actual fuck is wrong with these parents? And also, what the actual fuck is wrong with her? You can see from his face that he's never been up to anything good, so why the fuck would ANYONE go along with him? What kind of a braindead idiot do you have to be to fall for such an obvious rapist?

Dex-chan lover
One thing I never understood is what a "proper" job is.
If you are working and making enough to do what you want to do what is the problem?

Double-page supporter
Her 1st meeting with a fuck boi and come on Takae you cant blame your husband if he's still crazy for you after 10 years...

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
I get it because it is a manga and pretty much everyone outside the main family has been trash but there has been one strange look form the guy so far and nothing he did came out as uncommon of wrong...
I mean he looked at a cute girl and got interested, then he looked at her face with make up and was dazzled then the next interaction made it seen like he was looking at her body/legs which just shows that he is attracted to her... there is nothing that screams "rapist" so far.

Everyone in the comment section is just being judgemental, which I don't even think they are wrong given what the manga gave us so far but still doesn't seen deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread