If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
Farts. You can just control farts turns out.

I can become immaterial.

Dex-chan lover
You did not specify enough. "Immaterial" has been registered as "antimatter" and now you are going to explore. Bye bye.

Okay that's genius.

I can switch my vision to a nearby area on the ground to... um... look at the sky...

Your neck will get stuck looking upwards for the rest of the day. Resets at sundown. If used at night, resets at sunrise.

I can convert cigarettes to e-liquid.

Double-page supporter
However, the E-liquid is more harmful to your lungs than normal cigarettes.

I can sleep while standing and wake up whenever I need to.

Dex-chan lover
But only after buying the premium DLC "Sleep Saver". Enjoy insomnia on your free run though.

I have a button that can start WW3

Dex-chan lover
Someone who has a ferret for hair has a bigger RED button than you and it works!

Remember when in preschool the caretaker would say, "nap time" and everyone would be forced to sleep or at least pretend too? Yeah that on a global scale.

@teddy
too bad theres only a "nap time" and no "wake up time". Everyone you know or will ever know are now put into a Cryogenic sleep and the effects last until your last breath

My super power is to turn on or off lamps at will with no regards to size,type, or distance from me. So i dont need to goddam stand up from my bed to turn off the light

Dex-chan lover
But they will all be only one 1 Lumen,

When I go to bed I want to be able to "Save my physical condition" ie When I get a hang over in the morning I can load back to a healthy body but when I finished gym that day I can save that progress for the next day.

Memories are "physical condition" of your body as well so everytime you load you will have no idea what happened in between and why are you in the place you currently are.

I can teleport/warp to any place i have seen before.

Dex-chan lover
But only if you turn someone's cola into piss - Law of Equivalence.

I have the power to go back in the past and kill Hittler as a baby

Dex-chan lover
"You created a time paradox. Snake, you can't go changing the future like that!"

While not specific as killing babies, I too also have the power of creating Time Paradoxes.

But you don't have the power to travel in time.

I'm the first airbender in the world.

And you will be the last. The Fire Nation has you on their sights. Luckily, you'll find your future wife when you go to the North Pole.

I can memorize any food recipe down to the last/item procedure and never forget it.

You will always be missing one crucial item whenever you make the food.

I can master any language of my choosing on a native speakers level within a week.

Dex-chan lover
But every word you speak will be a different, incredibly heavy accent. No one will understand you.

I can lick my elbows

But you can only lick it during meal time, in the kinkiest manner as possible.

Since my grandiose plan had been revealed...
I can brainwash people into liking lizard girls, and not 2D, but 3D lizard girls.

Dex-chan lover
The world casts a witchhunt on you and called you a heretic, not because of the lizardgirls, but because of 3D.

I can mind control you to suck anything I want

But I have no mouth.

Because my power is "devour" as per "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken", so i dont need a mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread