If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 11

shit... we all know that it’s a misdiagnosis but it seems i’m more emotional than i thought lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Summosas Honestly this is probably it. My sister and mom get chronic migraines and the doctors don't know what's causing it and medication doesn't really work. For my sister it's especially crippling - she would occasionally basically collapse/shutdown in tears from how painful the migraines were.

I saw someone say it would have been more impactful if we didn't know it was a misdiagnosis, but like for me it would have felt like such an half assed excuse why main characters would end up together. I kind of also like the irony in them bonding and being sad about her death, while the other guy is "oh you're so silly". Maybe I have a twisted sense of humor, but I even find it hilarious.
It's probably personal preference, but like, I would have debunked this comic if it pulled a "haha she's not ACTUALLY sick happy ever after" shit

@Bleackers same, but I kind of wish she actually was going to die so I could see the male lead life without her, because sometimes when I read world-hopping novels they just die with them or they leave them and the male leads life is only one chapter. I'd rather see them getting through life without the FL that would be an interesting plot, but I like this plot too him thinking she's dying, but she's not.

Thank you for the update

this is only chapter 11, and there was so much development
I'm impressed by the comic, thank you for translating this!

Thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️❤️ I hope whatever she has isn’t life-threatening, but this was an emotional chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wow that kinda happened fast
Like... Brooooooo
She's not dying. She's just sick. Chronic illness and all.
Many thanks

I wish it were real, I kinda wish this was a tragedy because idk, it just feels kinda boring now tho. but at least good plot argh i love angst and tradegy genres too much rip

did they kiss or what?!!? i need a full shot of it otherwise it aint valid

Double-page supporter
This is really heartbreaking, and I'm glad we got to this point quickly. But I'm even more glad that he's as attached to her as he is.

Imagine the scenario for yourself... you find a stranger passed out in the middle of nowhere, the only ethical thing to do is give them a temporary place to stay. They fall really sick and you have to rush them to the hospital by any means necessary. Afterward, since you're in the city, it's a good chance to part ways as that person was a drain on your limited resources, and you're back in civilization anyways. Then they tell you they have no family, no place to go, no money, and a terminal illness with only a few months left, and you're their only hope to fufill their dream in life. Like shit bro that's heavy, I've only known you for a few days.

Thank god they're in love.

I hope her real disease isn't something as dangerous as brain tumor.

why do i felt that the moment they went back to the city she will discover that she was misdiagnosed but Eunsung found out first and he will misunderstand and thought that she lied to her in order to be with him😘

omg the art is beautiful
I think the story/romance is moving a bit too quickly but it's ok bc they're cute

Users who are viewing this thread